Save your time through real-time collaboration and access/interact on the go knowing your data are safe with enterprise grade reliability standard.
Microsoft SharePoint Online delivers the SharePoint Server technology you already know as an online service for reliable cloud computing. You’ll be able to easily create sites where you and your staff, customers and partners can share documents, collaborate and communicate more effectively for a better business.
SharePoint Online allows your organization to enjoy:
- - MySites - Reliable collaboration tools let you manage and share documents and sights
- - Team Sites - Effective communication tools keep everyone in sync with shared task lists, calendars and document libraries
- - Intranet Sites - To keep everyone up to date on company news, events and updates
- - Extranet Sites - For secure document sharing
- - Professional websites - Increase your marketing abilities with a simple, public-facing site
- - Online document features - Capabilities for creating and saving office documents directly
- - Security - Protect sensitive content with document-level permissions
- - Document access - Get a hold of what you need, even if you’re offline
- - Real-time communication - Enabled from within SharePoint online
Our SharePoint experties includes:
Cross device availability
Easily access and interact with your SharePoint newsfeed, wherever you go using the SharePoint mobile apps available across various devices
Easy to manage
You can get setup in virtually no time! The powerful admin console allows your organization to easily manage capabilities, policies and security for all the content and features within SharePoint.
Enterprise grade reliability and standards
Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed datacenters with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities and a team of experts monitoring the servers around the clock
Collaborate in Real-Time
Get real-time business email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser.
We employ a team of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) —thought leaders who can help you customize your deployment.
We offer you a piece of mind with the collaboration and communication of SharePoint deployments, so your team can focus on other things, like strategizing ways to serve your customers better.
With SharePoint, you can unite business intelligence (BI), content management, social networking, file sharing, process workflows, and more into one application. We make sure you're delighted with it.
We're always available to answer your questions. We're committed to providing the service you need to keep your SharePoint installation running smoothly.